IMA Riyadh Chapter Annual Overview
2014-15: Annual review of Riyadh Chapter performanceAs the President of board of directors of IMA Riyadh Chapter, I am pleased to announce that Chapter held its annual meeting on 14th June 2016 marking successful completion of anniversary. Continuing our mission of providing a forum for research, practice development, education and advocacy of highest ethical culture; the annual meeting focused on reviewing Chapter’s achievements in areas of interest specifically increased engagement with CMA community in central region of Saudi Arabia concentrating in Riyadh.
Achievements during 2014-15:1. Significant achievements on social media covering Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn with dedicated website (www.imariyadh.org) for engagement with CMA community and providing support. Direct out-reach from establishment (zero) to 2,500+ IMA members in Riyadh region. 2. Successful delivery of three CPE events in Prince Sultan and Al-Faisal universities in Riyadh with a resolve to provide more quality and relevant events to keep CMA and IMA members updated on latest trends and best practices in the profession. 3. Board discussed the plan to expand reach in other adjacent areas to Riyadh through universities. 4. Retiring directors were re-appointed with addition of new director and expectation of two more directors to join. Term of directors will be 2016-19 to serve following roles:
- Mr. Hassan Al-Bahes, President & Chairman.
- Mr. Tim Douglas, Past President Reappointed.
- Mr. Mohammad Yousif, Secretary (Communications & Correspondence).
- Mr. Manar Al Bouni, VP of Membershiap & Events Organization.
- Mr. Fahad Al Shammri, Director of Public Relations.
- Mr. Masud Ur Rehman, Director of News and Marketing.
- Mr. Umer Naseem Bhatti, Director of Treasury.
- Dr. Mohammed Nurnabi, Director of Academics & Research.
- Mr. Mohammad Gaber, Director of CMA Program & Special Events.
- Mr. Akhtar Hussain, Director of Corporate Business Relations.
- Mr. Mohammad Taimur, Director of Technology & Initiatives.
- Mr. Mohammad Al Attas, Director of Professional Education.